English French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish

      Apply for EIN/ITIN no.

      On this page you will be able to find useful information about the application process for being assigned an EIN or ITIN number by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS). All individuals or companies that have income from activities on U.S. soil must, as a rule, report an annual U.S. tax return.
      Via the link, they can carry out a test which will give an answer as to whether they should apply and which number (EIN or ITIN). You will also be able to find answers to other questions on this page.

      We use this independent company to make applications on behalf of our non-US investors, we can therefore recommend them so that you as a customer with us can make your own application, we can also help for a fee of $ 75.00